- Bread slices- 6
- Oil- 2 tbsp
For making egg mix
- Ripe Tomato, mashed- 1
- Eggs- 2
- Ground pepper- ¼ tsp
- Chili powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ⅛ tsp
- Green onions, chopped- 1 stalk ( or use chopped onions- 2 tbsp)
- Cilantro or coriander leaves, chopped- 2 handfuls
- Salt- a few pinches
- Remove the brown sides of the bread slices, cut them diagonally.
- In a bowl, mash the tomato well using a fork.
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients “for making egg mix”. Beat well using a whisk.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Dip the bread slices into the egg mix and coat well, place on the oil and roast till both sides turn golden brown in color.
- Transfer to a kitchen paper towel and let cool down a bit and enjoy for breakfast or as an evening snack.